Easy Drawings For 9 Year Olds is the title most gorgeous and basic drawing tutorial. If you save this step-by-step tutorial to your library of how to draw Easy Drawings For 9 Year Olds you can start drawing cool cats right now. Tigers, lions, and bears? To continue, There is so much for My Lou to draw! If you don’t see what you want on the list, kindly let me know what you would like to have drawn.
Sketching tools for cartoon tigers:
- Prepare yourself, gather your equipment, and get to work on this tiger cub.
- A ruler, paper, a pencil, and colored pencils (optional)
How to draw a tiger quickly
- The detailed instructions and examples with drawings will show you how to draw a tiger for kids from start to finish. You only need to follow these guidelines to draw a tiger quickly.
- On the paper’s lower right side, draw an oval. Draw a little upside-down triangle at the top of the oval to represent the nose. Next, hang two wavy lines from the nose to represent the cheeks. Add three dots inside the cheek area to suggest whiskers.
- Sketch the rest of the tiger’s head as seen in figure 2: The bottom of a larger circle that you will use to draw the tiger’s face should contain the nose and mouth you sketched in the preceding stage.
- From the corners of the nose, draw straight lines up to the top of the head. Pay attention to the diagonal lines. Add 2 dot eyes on either side of the lines you just drew. Add two ears above the eyes on the side of the head.
- Draw the tiger’s body outline as follows: Draw a curvy line at an angle from the ear across the page to represent the back leg.
- Draw two straight lines: one from the mouth to the chest, the other from the chest to the front leg. Go back now and add the paw and belly lines.
- Draw the tail and the extra legs. Draw a curved line for the tiger’s tail, starting at the top of the back leg. The tail, which descends and has a rounded tip, is joined to the region of the hind legs.
- You may represent the hind limb by slanting a line downward from the belly, rotating, drawing a paw, and then slanting back upward. The tiger appears to be moving because of this. Draw curved lines similar to the tail to raise the front paw off the ground.
- Completely draw and color the tiger’s stripes: Draw four rectangles and fill them in on the tiger’s tail.
- You should draw each rectangle slightly larger than the one before, drawing the smallest rectangle at the end of the tail. Five triangles, one on each hind leg,, three on the left,,,, and two on the right, should be drawn and filled in to resemble stripes.
- You can see that the triangles are off-center. There is some distance between them.
- Draw and color three stripes on each of the front legs. See how one has stripes on the left and the other on the right. Around the tiger’s face, create 10 triangles with 5 on one side and 5 on the other.
- The three triangles on the side of the face, the two above the eyes, and the two above the head should all be identical to the other side. From the belly line, four higher triangles should be drawn and filled in.
- Draw and fill in the seven tallest triangles descending from the back. These triangles should be offset from the triangles rising from the belly.
- The tiger’s orange fur and black stripes should be colored, as shown in step six, as the last step in learning how to draw a tiger step by step.
How to Quickly and Easily Draw a Tiger
Do you want to know how to draw a tiger in just nine easy steps? Consequently, you should use this realistic tiger drawing tutorial. The process for this tiger drawing idea only has nine steps, making it easier than the others, but the result is still amazing! Additionally, there are other ways to view this instruction, such as in standard, printable, step-by-step, video, standard, and colored pencil formats!