You also want to enjoy Freeview but without the aerial. But you do not know how you can do it so here we are again in your service with a new article that will tell you how to get Freeview on smart tv without an aerial. Let’s begin…
How to Watch Freeview without an Aerial?
One of the best ways to watch Freeview without an aerial is to use the Freeview play app. You can download this app on many devices like on smartphones, PC, computers, tablets, and android Tv. All you have to do is download this app and then you can stream live TV from all channels.
This means that you will also need to have access to the Internet, either through mobile data or through a Wi-Fi connection.
Let’s break down how to watch Freeview Play with or without an aerial:
Watch on smart tv
If you have smart tv in your house, all you need to do is install an app that we will tell you in the section below. After that, you can enjoy Freeview.
Download Freeview Play on your smart Tv and enjoy Freeview. After installing, follow the on-screen instructions and that is it.
Use Android box
Get yourself a modest Android box that interfaces with any HDMI-prepared TV with the Freeview Play application. The application is accessible on the Google Store.
Connect your smart tv with stable internet and download Kodi to your smart tv. After downloading, enjoy your Freeview.
Install the TV player app
- Plug your Roku device into smart tv
- Connect to the internet and install the Tv player app
- Install it from the Google play store
Amazon Fire TV stick
Freeview via Amazon fire Tv stick is a little bit different.
- Connect the Amazon Fire TV Stick to the HDMI port on your TV
- Open the settings
- Enable apps from unknown sources
- Now, install the downloader app
- After that open the downloader app and insert the URL of the Freeview link app to download.
- First, download the google home app on your phone or computer
- Connect the device to the TV’s HDMI port
- Now, connect the USB
- Follow the given instructions on your screen
- Now, open Freeview app on your phone
- Click on the cast option
- Connect your Chromecast device to the channels on your Tv
Now, to connect through the PC
- Open google chrome on your PC
- Open the official Freeview website
- Select case option
- Now, select the Chromecast device
- Here you go!
There is one alternative to the methods mentioned above. If you are using Sky tv then you only need to have a Sky satellite dish to do the job. It is pocket friendly, and a great option for people who want to enjoy Freeview without the aerial.
Conclusion All the methods of how to get Freeview on tv without aerial have been presented in front of you in the form of this article. Follow any method you think is best for you. We have been trying to answer all your questions by bringing day-to-day new articles, blogs, guides, etc. Our readers are also supportive because I believe that they share our articles to appreciate our efforts. If you are not satisfied with the information provided in this article then we have uploaded some other articles on our website related to this with more broad information that you will find there. The name of our website is Allinsider. Our readers have to open the browser in their phone on PC and go to the official website of Allinsider and find all the informative topics to read there.